By becoming an NMA member and you will become an important part of a network of people that support off-road motorcycling. You'll also learn more about motorcycling in the Northwest, make some new friends, and do your part to protect our sport.
Get involved with one of the best off-road motorcycling organizations in the country.
Cost for NMA Memberships
- Individual Memberships
- $30 for 1-year
- $55 for 2-year
- $75 for 3-year
- Family Memberships
- $40 for 1-year
- $75 for 2-year
- $100 for 3-year
- Business or Club Memberships
NMA memberships expire at the end of your membership term, on the anniversary date. For example, if you're paying for a membership in July, your renewal will come due in July the following year.
Sign up TODAY!
Becoming an NMA member is easy.
Sign-up or renew on-line
- Use our simple online form which uses any of the following for online payments options (VISA/DISCOVER/MASTERCARD/PAYPAL). The online payment option includes complete security via VeriSign SSL certification.
Sign-up or renew by mail
- Print out the membership form, fill it out, and mail it, along with your payment, to the address found on the membership form.
Questions, please drop us an email.
With a membership in the Northwest Motorcycle Association, you'll receive:
- Access to NMA competition and poker run series riding events. All riders wishing to participate in either the NMA off-road competition series or the NMA Poker Run series must be NMA members.
- Subscription to the NMA's monthly newsletter. The newsletter is delivered via email and it includes up-coming NMA events, important news and other NMA announcements.
- Subscription to the NMA's quarterly Off-Roader publication. The Off-Roader is delivered via regular mail and it includes ride reports, race results, current issues facing the NMA, and other articles of interest to off-road motorcyclists around the Pacific Northwest.
- An annual NMA wall calendar.
- A NMA bike decal.
- A membership in the Washington CLOUT Action List.
- A direct affiliation with the Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance (WOHVA).
- A NMA membership card that provides NMA members discounts like:
- Trail Rider Magazine annual subscriptions for $15 (down from the standard subscription rate of $25)
- Discounts of 10% or more at various businesses around the state. See what is currently being offered by visiting the NMA sponsors page.
NMA Motorcycle Clubs
If you are interested in having your motorcycle club become an official NMA club, consider becoming an NMA charter club. Read our NMA motorcycle club information, and then complete our club charter application.
The NMA is dedicated to the preservation of off-road motorcycling.